1. Sending out thank-you notes from the holidays.
2. Playing in the snow, especially building a snowman.
3. Lounging all day in a warm bed.
4. Having really great bed hair. And knowing that a knitted hat on top your head is so much better than brushing your hair.
5. Being all bundled up in your wintertime finest.
6. Catching up on the greatest show of our generation.
7. Wandering through the snow alone with nothing but headphones and some music to listen to.
8. Renewed inspiration.
9. Coming home.
10. Falling in love with storybooks again.